Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday, April 1st

Got a slower start this morning. Put a load of laundry in the washer and didn't remember to put it in the dryer until 10:00 p.m. Duh.

Had lunch with Shari at Steak Escape. Visited for about 2 hours.

Seth and Elizabeth came for lunch and Ken fed them and played with them until I got home. Then we sat on the couch and read 5 Little House books and 4 Moncure letter books. They seemed to enjoy the quiet, thinking time. Melody picked them up at 2:30.

Worked on camp registrations (again). Got 18 in the mail today - actual summer camp deadline day. I'll probably allow any that arrive tomorrow and maybe even Monday to count as early.

My "display driver" is not working here and my screen keeps blanking out. I think I'll shut my computer down tonight.

Played Wii Fit and Resort Frisbee again tonight. Didn't do too well at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment