Good day today. Especially enjoyed the evening service with the message from Colossians 1 about prayer and the communion service. Pastor Perry had everyone move into the first 5 rows (actually used 6) for communion. Sure was a lot easier to play the organ when everyone was singing right there!
S.S. went well. The lesson was on the crucifixion (sad story) and the children were very attentive. All 6 were there. Pat will teach next week about the resurrection (happy story). A.J. was testing us a bit during the class but I was teaching and didn't notice. Didn't catch Chris after church to talk to her about it but I did talk with Samantha. She gave me some tips on how to handle him.
Made a roast for dinner. It's a little hard to keep my calories down when we eat 3 meals in a day. I get so hungry - more so than when I eat 2 meals... Not sure why actually...
Took a nap in the afternoon. I was chilly and got under the covers and fell asleep.
After church in the evening we had popcorn. I had a small bag of the tasteless stuff and then a small bag of the buttery kind. Neither were that great - or worth the calories. I should have just had fruit.
We watched "Undercover Boss" on TV and it was pretty interesting. Then we did our Wii Fit tests and a little bit of exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment