Getting ready for the Father/Son Retreat. Went out and got brad fasteners for the boys' class craft. Ran the reports. Packed my basket with (hopefully) everything I'll need.
Sold some children's books to Once Upon a Child for $1.50. (They'll probably sell them for $4.50 or more but, hey, they're not on my shelf anymore.)
Mailed out an eBay package this morning. Only one yet not shipped is the 99-cent tape rewinders that sold to Mexico - pick-up only. Still don't know what will happen with that. I'll probably cancel the sale on Monday if I don't hear from the guy. I've written several times.
Got an email later in the afternoon from the guy who got the Fisher Price Firehouse that I mailed yesterday. I forgot to put one piece in; it was still on the bed upstairs. Duh. So, I had to ship that out today as well.
Sewed a valance for Elizabeth's bedroom from the bed sheet that matches her new bedding set. Melody said she bought the box springs and mattress today. They also got the 2nd coat of paint on the bed and moved it into Elizabeth's bedroom.
Went out for supper since we'd both been so busy today. Ate at Fazoli's. Nice to sit and talk.
Didn't rain today until about 7:30 p.m. In fact, it was sunny and breezy, although somewhat chilly. Looking like nice weather for the retreat. So thankful for that.
Early to bed tonight, or at least earlier than usual. Ken is going out early in the morning to take Mark and Bekah to the airport. I'm going to get up and watch the Royal Wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment