Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, April 19

Stayed home all day today. It was rainy and cold so it was a nice day to stay in.

Mailed an eBay package today and sent an invoice for combined shipping for the toys I sold last night. Also sent out notes to those who haven't left feedback and picked up several numbers of feedback. Still trying to contact the guy in Mexico that bought the tape rewinder. I probably will have to do a dispute with him; I gave him until the end of the week.

Finished up the pattern eBay listings and the other toy listings. Listed 5 things tonight. Haven't put the patterns on yet.

Finished sewing Elizabeth's Easter dress. Sewed up culottes for her as well. Need to try them on her before I go any further. If they work well, I can make several pairs.

Did some filing upstairs after Ken went to the Session meeting. Also exercised on Wii Fit for over an hour.

Sent out chapter 10 notes from the Esther book. Not my best entries, but a hard set of verses to cover.

Got a couple camp registrations and another Teen 1 girl. Tried to call but didn't get through. Will have to call again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment