Whenever I go grocery shopping, I don't feel like I've gotten much done...
I got 2 eBay packages ready to ship out this morning and then stopped at the post office with the packages and the Fall Retreat brochure mailing. Then I went to Meijer to do the weekly grocery shopping.
A man from off Dempsey picked up his eBay purchase - a Tupperware hamburger keeper that I bought at the Senior Center just past his house!
I was able to put all my eBay information back into the spread sheet. I had to look up some listing fees and PayPal fees so I'm hoping that I got it correct. Now I'm saving it in the dropbox as well as on the computer.
Picked up the boys and went to Office Max to pick up paper for more fall retreat brochures. Bought Flywheel and Fireproof and got $10 off. Turned in a toner cartridge and also bought white board markers for the church.
Two spaces left for teen girls and I got 2 in the mail. Checked with Cathie and she got one at camp. None of them were the one from the girl whose mom said she mailed it on Monday. So, we've got a waiting list now. Took a phone call later and had to explain to another mother (whose daughter "was really counting on going to camp this year") that we were full. This is not going to be fun!
The boys played basketball outside with Ken. After I finished the camp registrations, I walked down the street to take pictures of the tulips on the corner by Allen's Coin Shop. Beautiful afternoon, although still a bit cool.
Had a rotisserie chicken for supper with corn on the cob. The boys ate cookies for dessert and I had the last piece of apple pecan cake from the Couples' Retreat (from the freezer).
Prayed with Barbara Feely tonight. After prayer meeting I ran 50 more WR/MR brochures. Had to reboot my computer when I got home.
Exercised with Wii Fit and then played 18 holes of Frisbee golf.
No comments:
Post a Comment