Awoke this morning to the sound of the cell phone ringing. Melody and the kids were at the back door! Oops! We slept a little too late. Ken gave the kids some donuts/bagels/muffins that we got yesterday while I got my grocery list ready. Seth suggested that the girls go shopping and the boys stay home. So, Elizabeth and I went to the Post Office, library, and Meijer. When we got home we made hamburgers and grilled them outside. Then we headed outside to sweep, pull weeds, and plant a tray (4) of Dianthus. (I bought a flat but will wait a little longer to plant them. This way if it gets cold, I can move the tray in the garage.) Melody picked the kids up at 2:15.
I got the brochure bundled for the OBF Conference. Also did a couple loads of laundry (sheets and blanket included). Kevin Thompson stopped over and borrowed our high back booster seat for Elijah. We had some leftover pizza around 5:00. Then I "played" with Google Earth. Toured Yosemite, the Smokey Mountains, Heidelberg, Berlin, and Magdeburg. Interesting.
Sent out my S.S. weekly email and sorted and alphabetized all the camp registrations. Tomorrow morning I need to send out the prayer requests and write on the camp blog.
On Wii Fit tonight I did the 30 minute free-cycling. Just when you think there's nothing more new on it, something new opens up (yesterday). I found several of the balloons and road through the town, out on the beach, and around the island. Good exercise. Played 18 holes of Frisbee golf on Wii Resort.
No comments:
Post a Comment