First Wednesday in 4 months or so that I didn't go to Outlook. Had plenty to do, though. Mostly paperwork. I took care of the last of the early camp registrations (and some that weren't so early). Ended up with 212 early registrations this year. Began working on the distribution of the fall retreats. Also wrote my Round Robin letter and got the envelopes ready to go.
Enjoyed having the boys here this afternoon since I had been home all day. Found a Thomas website that the kids liked. Warmed up the Swiss steak from yesterday and made potatoes and corn to go with it. Also ate some of the Couples' Retreat cake that I had in the freezer and forgot about.
Prayed with Christina Crute tonight. Copied the last of the letters for the missionary wives. Played Wii and ate a donut before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment