Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday, April 2

Sold my chorded bell clusters today - outside eBay. Got contacted by a guy in Wisconsin about them. He has a bell collection. Paid $61 inc. shipping. I made copies of different letters and info. about Arnold Carl Westphal for him.

My other eBay items are going up. They go off Monday, I believe.

Ken got up early and went to the Men's Leadership Breakfast. I got up a little afterwards and made a waffle for myself.

Worked on Elizabeth's Easter dress. Still don't know what I'll do about the collar... I do need to buy a zipper for the back. I also put together her half slip. I'll have to have her try it on - in case the dress and slip are way too long.

Wrote a couple eBay listings for Monday. Practiced the flute and piano. Did a load of laundry. Prepared a S.S. lesson for tomorrow. Exercised with Wii Fit (today it was "You're overweight... think of the reasons...) and played 18+6 holes of frisbee golf by myself.

Off to bed a little earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment