Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy, busy day 4/4

Started the day out by get my chorded bell clusters ready to mail. Dropped them off at the post office on the way to Scrambler Marie's. Had lunch there. I had the Club Sandwich and fruit, which was really, really good. When I got home, I made a couple quick changes on the retreat brochures and headed to church to print them. While they were printing (300 MR/WR), I ran over to JoAnn Fabrics to get a zipper for Elizabeth's dress and a stuffed bunny for Melody. (I put it in her blender.) Back to the church and ran 200 CP brochures. Set up the projector in the library and went through the Google Earth presentation with Mark. Picked up the boys at school and took them with me to get my hair cut. Brought them back here and they dusted and I made shortcake.

Birthday party at 5:30. Mark and Bekah picked up the pizzas. Melody brought stuff to make smoothies and the strawberries for the shortcake. Nice family time.

Did some Wii Fit exercise to help with all the extra calories from today.


No comments:

Post a Comment