Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tuesday, April 5

Prepared for the Hearts and Hands' meeting today. Got 3 packages out this morning before breakfast.

Went over to church in the afternoon to set things up and print more camp brochures. Ate at Steak Escape.

Ken went to camp for an OBM meeting. I stopped at Deals on the way to church to pick up some graduation cards and a wedding card for MKs. Ran more camp brochures while setting up for H&H.

Meeting went well. I'm not sure how many were there. The Bible study went well and the Google Maps Tour was very well received. I stayed afterwards to fold brochures and copy our Round
Robin letter for the missionary wives.

Not the greatest photo, but it shows the ladies watching the Google Maps' tour.
Liked this picture of Betty Moran intent on writing her paragraph for the Round Robin letter.
 

Writing to the missionary wives

No comments:

Post a Comment