Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, April 25

Plenty of things to do today on a rainy, stay-indoors kind of day. I got to thinking that we have had a lot of rainy days in April and so I looked it up: 18 days so far this month and only 3 of the non-rainy days were sunny days. Then I opened up the newspaper and read that we're right on target to have the wettest April on record. We were less than an inch from the record set in 1893 and the forecast was for another inch or two or rain by Thursday! So, if we're going to have to be wet all month, we may as well be really wet!

Worked a bit on the FS booklet. Sent out several emails and got replies so that is now ready to print. Sent notes to a couple missionaries about new pictures and got several in the mail. So, I am working on updating the missionary bulletin board. Finished up cabin assignments for this weekend's retreat and checked to make sure all the reports are working. Printed a couple checks and got the director's report ready to go.

Made a 16"x20" collage of pictures of the grandchildren from Melody's Facebook album with Snapfish. They were printed and ready to pick up at Meijer within an hour. Then I used a coupon and ordered 365 prints from the past year and a half for $15 with postage. Took quite a while to go through teeny, tiny snapshots of pictures and pick the ones I wanted. By the time I was half way through, I wasn't being quite so picky!

Went for a walk around the block around 8:00 p.m. It's in the 60's but somewhat muggy because everything is so saturated.

Exercised with Wii Fit and played a couple rounds of Frisbee Golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment