Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday, March 31

I believe I'd say that March is going out like a Lion. It was cold and overcast today. It did get up to about 38* so the snow mostly melted. But at noon it was still below freezing.

Went to the Blendon Senior Center this morning for their annual Garage Sale. I bought a Tupperware hamburger set for $1 that I can combine with what I had and sell for about $20 (hopefully). I also bought a set of caroling bells for $5. One just sold on eBay for $75 in the same condition. So I'm hoping to get about $50 for it. There's another one on right now that is going for $5 so we'll see where it ends up.

I think I got my Google Earth tour finished and ready to record. I need to check it over once more before I push the record button.

Got 13 camp registrations in the mail today (and the Skeen's in my mailbox at church). Got them all in the computer before we had Pizza Hut pizza for supper.

Exercised with Wii Fit. Got my highest score ever in Advanced Skateboarding - 4th place. Then we played Resort Cycling and 100-pin bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment