Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, March 28

We planned to go to Scrambler Marie's today with our 4th and last coupon - another BOGO coupon. I thought we were going later in the day and Ken planned to go for an early lunch (no breakfast). So, when I told him I was ready for breakfast he came right down. But I already had sausages defrosting, and the waffle iron heating. But we did go out to eat. Had a burger and it was HUGE. Ken said he thought it was a 1/2 pounder. The fries weren't that great so I didn't eat all of them. Counted up the calories when I got home and wondered if I could eat much more today.

We did eat again at 6:00 but only had a salad and some cantaloupe pieces. I really wasn't hungry and that was enough. I weighed in on Wii Fit and lost the 1-1/2# I'd gained yesterday. So, I'm back down where I want to be. Another half pound and I'll reach another goal. Pretty soon they might not say, "That's overweight." That sure would be nice.

I listed Dylan's books on Craig's list and a girl came and picked up the Algebra book and gave me $50 cash. I'm still waiting to hear back from the guy that wants the English book since he did say he really wanted it.

I got 16 camp registrations in today's mail, which was late. I also wrote listings for 2 more of Mark's toys - Adventure People Northwoods Trailblazer and a Tonka Pepsi-Cola truck. Both should sell for a good amount, I hope. I also wrote a listing for my white sweater that never did fit right. Found some boxes for the items that are going off eBay tonight. Looks like more than half will sell so that's good.
----------
I have 32 items on eBay, 28 going off tonight. It's 10:41 now and I've 6 things already. Just relisted a couple and uploaded 4 new listings. Right now there are felt pieces going off. They were things I'd cut out for the flannelboard to use in Busy Bears. I just sold 135 shapes for $19.50. That's almost unbelievable! Well, I'll wait until everything's off and send all the invoices and then go to bed. I was hoping someone would pay so I could schedule a pickup but so far no one has paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment