Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wed/Thurs, March 16-17

Finished the prayer list yesterday morning. Went to Outlook. Very confusing trying to do anything in the main area with all the noise. A little "ticked," too, that the new director of Memory Care has not even tried to meet me or to say anything. I'll be done with this "job" in 2 more weeks and I'm looking forward to having the free time. Picked up the boys at school and got Frosties at Wendy's. The boys played outside with Ken since the weather was so nice (upper 50's).

After prayer meeting I "played" with Google Earth again. Moved around at ground level on my old turf - visiting Windsor Ave, Aunt Lila's, Meade Ave., Wilson Park, Jefferson Park, etc. Fun!

This morning I wrote up a few eBay listings and then went to the grocery store. Just ran in and got a few things actually. Then Ken went on the roof to try to fix the leak around the chimney and I worked on my "island" in the front yard. Dug a couple things up and planted them a little lower. Put baby powder around the crocuses. Divided quite a few primroses around the front and side yard and planted some on my island. A little rain tonight or Friday night would be good for the transplants.

Had Pizza Hut for supper. Bekah and I went to the Mall around 7:00, stopping for a Blizzard on the way. Got some things at Bath & Body Works and 2 shirts at Penney's with my $10 off. Played Wii. Trying to go to bed a little earlier since we're hoping to go to the zoo tomorrow. The kids should be here at 8:15 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment