Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Sunday, March 2011

Good day. S.S. went well. Pat was still in MI (Jeff's wedding) and Betty was in our class. Lesson was Abram and Lot. Congregational meeting to put men into nomination for elder (Tim O'Brien and Bill Reagan). Had pork and noodles for lunch. Read the paper. Took a nap. Evening message on How to Answer a Fool. Instrumental Ensemble practice. Ate leftover pizza. Played Wii - 18 holes, 4 people.

Melody said it's hard to find dresses for Elizabeth now so I'm going to make her a dress. We found a pattern but it's too big for her. She needs a size 4 but I found the same pattern on eBay for $4.99. I'll order it tomorrow. I think we'll make the dress from pink gingham. It uses almost 10 yards of flat eyelet lace so I looked for that from Home Sew. Should be fun since I've not made a little girl's dress in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment