Last Bible class tonight. I was disappointed that the Peelers didn't come. I think we had most everyone else that had been coming regularly there tonight. Talked about the resurrection and ascension. The class has been so good. There was so much material that I don't think I could regurgitate it. But I did understand it. I think when I read/hear the Bible and come across the person of Christ, I will understand things, or at least look at them in a different light. Even though Joshua might not have gotten everything, I think he will remember things when he hears them or learns about them in school or S.S. He can know what it means or at least who to ask. Ate 3 chocolate chip cookies that Justin made - delicious.
Went to Steak Escape a little later than usual today since Ken played ping pong with Luke in the afternoon. Used 2 "frequent flier" coupons and got a new one with 2 punches.
Got up a little later than usual today. Slept well last night. The sun was shining most of the day and it got a bit warmer. Spring is coming. The crocuses were open again today. I do need to get out (after tomorrow's rain) and put baby powder around the ones in front to (hopefully) discourage the squirrels from eating them. I'd really like to seem them blooming around my "island" this year.
Made French Toast this morning. Called the phone number about the $10 rebate from Penney's. Checked the website last night and it said that nothing had been received. Figured that it was lost. I mailed it in on the 24th of December. Bought it the 23rd and then found out Christmas morning that the Peelers got a larger griddle like it from Rachel. Later Melody said that they could use two so I gave it to them a week or so later. I couldn't return it since I'd cut the UPC off. sigh.. Anyway, the lady on the phone said they were processing it and the check would be in the mail in a week or so. Yea!
Decided to declare war on dust today. Figured I'd start in the Family Room since it was sunny and we spend evenings in there. I pulled things out from the walls and took pictures off the walls. Started by using the Swiffer on the walls. Washed the back slider door window inside and out. (The threshold is rotting badly on that door. Sigh.) Decided to clean inside the closet and ended up taking everything out. Vacuumed, dusted, and cleaned the shelves. Looked through the tapes. Went through the containers of fabric and decided to try to sell some on eBay. Got it down to 2 boxes of fabric (one of fabrics to make Elizabeth culottes) and a box of interfacing, and one of batting. Worked at putting things back and finishing that third of the room.
Wrote two more eBay listings. Listed them (8 clothing items) after class tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going to give myself a perm...
No comments:
Post a Comment