Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday, March 5

Got up early this morning (for a Saturday morning, that is) and went to Joshua's championship game. Got to see the last half of the first game. All the kids (grades 2-5) did well. I'm sure they have improved a lot in the past 2 months! Brian Leland was the ref for Joshua's game and he called more than they've usually been calling. But he would explain to each of the boys what he was calling and why. That was good.
Introducing the Orange Team

the team with their coach and trophies

Dropped the eBay package off at the Post Office and then ate breakfast when I got home.

Lots of rain. It rained all night and most of the day. Everything is really saturated! The back yard has a huge puddle. Alum Creek was really high. There's even a puddle in the front yard of Vicki and J.J.'s house.

Yesterday I got my point driver in the mail. Tried it out on the clock and it works really well. Checked online to find someplace to buy more points. I think I can get them better priced online but I'll check around locally in the next couple weeks. Left feedback last night.

I wrote up 2 clothing listings and then played Wii. Did some strengthening exercises and then played the plus games. Ken got home before I got done. Talked a bit and then finished. Finished up the laundry from yesterday and did one more load. Still have to fold clothes...

Went to Big Lots at 5:15 when Buzz card members got 20% off. Bought some new stainless steel solar lights for out front (17), an upside down tomato planter (3.20), a car toy (3.50), Prancer Returns DVD (4), and some Valentine candy at 90% off. Pretty good prices! Picked up a Pizza Hut pizza on the way back home. We got 5 bread sticks free with it so we have enough left over for tomorrow night.
Showered, finished up my S.S. lesson and played Frisbee Golf with Ken. Really tired tonight. I hope to sleep really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment