Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tuesday, March 15

Ides of March - just realized that and the day is already over.

This morning I gave myself a perm. Wasn't sure how it would turn out since I had trouble squirting the waving lotion on. But it's okay. Didn't do much besides that. Twice I worked with Google Earth and twice I lost everything. Later in the evening I got almost up to where I was before AND saved it numerous times.

Made Swiss Steak for supper. Ken had a Session meeting and I went to Kohls. Stopped at Melody's on the way and gave her some hangers for her consignment sale. She gave me a $5 off Kohls coupon. I bought a $36 sweater at 40% off with a 30% coupon, $10 Kohls' cash, $5 coupon, and paid $4.75. Probably worth it!

Still trying to lose weight although I'm not sure that I am. Every day I'm below my calories and log some exercise but the weight doesn't seem to be coming off. But I guess I'm not gaining either.

No comments:

Post a Comment