Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend, March 12-13, 2011

Ken got up early this morning to go to Der Dutchman for an area Men's Breakfast. I got up a bit later and had a waffle. It was sunny today and Ken looked out and noticed purple in the back flower bed. I went out immediately with the camera and saw this bunch of crocuses blooming in the back yard.

The I looked around and found a lot more - some open and some not yet. Sure was nice to see the flowers blooming. It was a beautiful day with a night in the upper 50's!

I worked on some eBay listings today and then worked some more with Google Earth. Shari called and I talked with her for about an hour. Had Pizza Hut for supper. Played a little Frisbee golf in the evening. Went to bed early since we were losing an hour overnight. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well and was still tossing and turning at 3:30 a.m.

Cloudy on Sunday so it was hard to get up with the new, "fast time." Only missing one in S.S. this morning. Good class. Left quickly and came home and had leftovers so we could go to Outlook for the afternoon service. Had about 10 out to the service. Read the newspaper and then took a 45 minutes nap. Played Wii after the evening service - 4 persons, 18 holes. "Gramma" got the highest score and went over 2000 in points. Ken got the "Straight and Narrow" badge for not going out of bounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment