Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday, August 31

Elizabeth came over this morning. Melody dropped the 2 older boys off at school and then came by and dropped Elizabeth off here. Then she took Seth to school. Took him out for lunch afterwards and then picked up Elizabeth. Elizabeth and I made chocolate chip cookies for this weekend and then waffles for breakfast. Then we sat on the porch and read some books. Then she played by herself while I got a couple eBay packages ready to mail out.

After she left I finished up the things for S.S. (new year) and went over to church, stopping at the post office on the way. Mailed 3 eBay packages, 2 adopt-a-missionary cards, card to Southalls, and the WR/MR mailing. Put up my new bulletin board / charts / decorations. Stopped at Deals on the way  home and bought some more border and a Welcome Fall poster.

Showered after supper and then got my S.S. letters/postcards ready to meter at church.

Prayed with Renee tonight. Talked with several afterwards.

Played Wii and ate popcorn. Ken and I did a 6-stage bicycle race together on Wii Resort.

Tomorrow our new mattress comes. I'll do some cleaning / laundry in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment