Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggety jig!

It's sure nice to be home again. It hardly seems possible that it's been over 7 weeks since we moved up to camp! Time does fly. We brought things home last weekend and then packed up several things to send home on Thursday when Ken came back home to mow. So there wasn't much left to pack until Saturday morning. I had a little too much caffeine on Friday evening and so I didn't fall asleep until after 4:00 a.m. on Saturday morning and was back up in 3-1/2 hours. Needless to say, I slept very well last night - 10 hours straight!

It was nice to drive 5 minutes to church this morning. I had a full class of 6 students today. The new S.S. material arrived and so this evening I pulled things apart and sorted that. Had leftover turkey for lunch along with some of the corn-on-the-cob I picked up yesterday from Westervelt's farm stand - yummy! Enjoyed reading the paper this afternoon, along with the ads. Finished my book from the Selover Library so I'll have to get it back via Kim.

Did some Wii Fit tonight. Found out that I set my goal at "gaining" 2 lbs. instead of losing. Ta-da! I reached my goal tonight after eating leftover pizza. Duh! Now I have to figure out how to change it! Did some Wii Frisbee Golf, too. Heading off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment