Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday, August 23

Worked today on eBay listings. Just listed 18 new items. Some were relists of the patterns (the 2 oz. ones) and then there were some clothes and other stuff. I checked on the jacks that Ken has had on his book shelf for years and found that they are sold new on eBay for $29 each. I listed both at a starting bid of $19.99. So, we'll see... Also listed a couple of Melody's clothes. I did sell one of the 2 things that went off eBay today. Both were for the camp. The swing sold and the napkin dispensers didn't. I'll have to ship the swing tomorrow.

Finished the last of my flower beds today. Now it's time to start going back and pulled the little weeds that have popped up in the last week.

Ken rode his bike over to Roush to approve the repair on the Civic. It's about $1700 worth of deer damage and should take 2 weeks to fix. We don't have to pay anything as it's all under comprehensive.

Ordered pizza from Donato's at 6:00 and then rode our bikes to see the Main St. bridge. The Otterbein marching band (we presume) was practicing on the other side of the creek and we stood and watched a bit. I found it quite fascinating. Took a picture with my phone but it's not easy to download those pictures so it might be a while before I get that off the camera and onto the computer.

Played Wii Fit and Wii Resort a bit. Now it's time to hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment