Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, August 29

Slept well (and hard) last night with the windows open. So nice to awaken to a cool morning and not be stuffed up.

Worked today on getting the retreat letters out. I printed 28 for the ladies & 10 for the men and sent email information "packets" to all those who gave us email addresses. Hope they went through okay. For the mailed ones, I did them by hand - only I also had to hand address the envelopes. I think I'll figure out a better way to do that! Anyway, that's basically all I got done today!

Made dinner and had Mark and Bekah over for supper at 6:15. Then we went to the Westerville Golf Center and played 18 holes of miniature golf. (Used our Groupon coupon but the buy-18-holes, get-18-free was only good until 5:00.) Had a lot of fun. We also had 6 tokens and the others each did 2 rounds in the batting cages. Came back here and had dessert and visited a bit more.

Planning to go to the zoo tomorrow so I'd better get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment