Yesterday I went to Barbara's in the morning and helped her set up online accounts. Went grocery shopping on the way home. Got 2 eBay packages out on the way to Barbara's.
After prayer meeting we had an ice cream / cake party to bid adieu to our college students leaving on Thursday and Friday for college.
I had an awful headache. Felt like my head would fall off. Went to bed a bit earlier than usual (before midnight) and slept hard and long.
Got the WR and MR letters today and got them formatted and (mostly) ready to go. Now I have to get my letter ready to mail. It would be nice to start sending those emails tomorrow or Saturday...
Ken scanned some pictures for me for S.S. and I got them cropped and took the backgrounds out. Now to use them...
Ken mowed while I clipped the grass on the edges of the sidewalk and around the back of the garage. Wanted to do it by hand but right now my hand is sore.
Cut up a watermelon (a bit over ripe, actually) and made spaghetti for supper.
Played around trying to learn how to set up a web page after supper. It's not easy at all!
Played Wii Fit and threw the Frisbee for 9 holes - left handed. And I didn't do all that bad, either. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment