Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday, August 16

Late start this morning. Didn't eat "brunch" until 11:30. But by then I'd done several loads of wash and had sheets hanging out on the line. Paid more camp bills, took care of my church reimbursement bill, and worked on other computer work.

Sat outside for awhile and did nothing. Read Jeremiah, sorted coupons, and then read the mail. Finished up the front flower beds and around the front Spruce tree. Later I edged the driveway - sweeping, trimming, and hosing it all down.

Made chicken, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes for supper. Went outside and sorted through the camp utensils we had been given but didn't need. Took pictures and listed them on Craig's List. I should have priced them higher (dumb!); we've had 4 responses already (in 2 hours!). I also cleaned up (somewhat) the deep fryer and listed it on Craig's List. Had one question about the plug. Would love to get rid of that. Then I finished up two eBay listings and got them up. Sold one more pattern so I'll have to relist those. I may list them lower and add shipping costs (instead of free shipping). Would be nice to get rid of a few more of them.

Played Wii Fit and Wii Resort (power cruising, archery, and island flyover). Got my grocery list ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment