Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday... already?

Where has the week gone? Wednesday is just about over.

Today I went to Meijer and shopped - grocery shopping for the first time in 2 months. Had fun just walking around.

Before I left the guy came to buy the camp kitchen utensils. He asked what else we had and Ken showed him the chopper and deep fryer. He was buying for the firehouse and bought the deep fryer! Yea! Ken deposited the money in the mission account later in the day.

Between Meijer and my other errands I got a note from a lady who wanted to buy the preschool pegs I had on eBay. She missed bidding and put the money in my account later in the afternoon. I'll mail those tomorrow along with the pattern that I sold on eBay last night and received payment for tonight.

Took 15 books to Once Upon a Child and got $3.30 and bought a Fisher Price nativity set for Melody. Took a bag of books and computer programs to Half Price Books and got $1.50 (after waiting 20-30 minutes!). Then I got a key made for Kim for the camp nurse cabinets. Stopped at Huntington (drive-through) and then to Kohl's. Bought a hand mixer on sale with a 15% discount coupon. Got it for half price! I'm going to save it for my "new kitchen." Ran in Kroger and picked up a couple things for supper (that I forgot at Meijer) and made a Fifth Third deposit. Then I got my hair trimmed. Walked around Tuesday Morning then and found a gift for Seth.

Made supper when I got home. Enjoyed going to prayer meeting tonight - sure miss that when we're at camp. Visited with Barbara, Kim, and Anjel afterwards. Had ice cream and watched more of Milltown Pride.

Tired... so it's off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment