Slept a little later this morning. The guy from Rosati Remodeling came just a little after 10:00. He showed us the computer drawings of the kitchen. Nice - but not room for the kitchen table and I'm afraid we're dreaming big and going to end up unable to afford it.
Sold 2 sets of Suzanne Griffin's textbooks last night on the Homeschool site and so I got them ready to mail and took them to the Post Office on the way to Outlook.
Ate a big (late) breakfast and headed over to Outlook. They had all the folks in the Activity Room already. I talked a bit with the nurse there. She had worked at Outlook before and then came back. She's really sweet and good with the older folks. Found out that Lareesha is no longer working there. Told the nurse I was only going to volunteer through March. I'll have to tell someone new next week so they take me off the schedule. The nurse said they'd miss me. Read to the folks, sang songs, and played the organ. Left Memory Care around 2:10 and stopped in to see Lori. Came home and read for awhile before picking up the boys.
Stopped with the boys at Once Upon a Child. Found a set of Zhu Zhus and Joshua called his Mom to see if they could buy them with their own money. Joshua also bought a brand new Zhu Zhu Pet for Elizabeth for $5. So, Joshua paid $11.08 cash and I paid the rest. Melody will reimburse me and the boys will reimburse her. Then we stopped at the bread store for some samples. None of us were really thrilled with the piece we got...
Played with the Zhu Zhu set and pets when we got home. Ken had to work with the batteries first. After Joshua finished his Junior Astronaut stuff, the boys played outside with Ken. Made Chicken Kiev, mashed potatoes and corn.
Ken was in charge of the first part of Prayer Meeting tonight since Pastor is at BJU. Kevin spoke. I prayed with Gloria Jacques.Stayed afterwards a long time... home after 10:00. Played Wii and went to bed after midnight again.
No comments:
Post a Comment