Gramma Kolenburg was born on this day in 1900 - 111 years ago.
It's sunny but still very cold. Actually, in the single digits in the morning. Brrr.
I pulled things out of the pink bedroom closet and sorted through eBay things - what to list, what to give away, and what to save. Melody had given me back some baby girl clothes in two bags and so I sorted through those as well. I think I'll take some of the things I saved (but Melody wasn't interested in) to Once Upon a Child and see if they can sell them. I found the quilt squares I'd made but haven't quilted. I just wonder if I can machine quilt it... or just tie it. I don't think I'll ever actually quilt it... It ended up as one of those cleaning jobs where I left a BIG mess with all the sorted piles all laying around.
I had not really wanted to go out today but I had an eBay package that needed to go to the UPS store. So, I went out around 2:00, stopping at Deals (for flossers), the bank (to put the mortgage papers in the safe deposit box), Office Max (for an ink cartridge and YC brochure paper), and the UPS store.
Spent some time in the later afternoon and evening doing some listings for eBay.
Finished Seth's crayon box. Found a website on Lego with a downloadable program for designing creations and printing other designs. Found directions for a 3D Valentine heart and a long stem rose. Thought the boys might like this program. So, we'll see if they can figure it out. I think Melody will bring over their Legos.
Also found a flat panel TV on the Sam's website and so Ken did some more research and measuring. I would just as soon get rid of that TV stand and put the books there somewhere else. So, we'll see what happens. Might just wait to get a TV that's wireless.
No comments:
Post a Comment