There were winter weather advisories out today but they didn't amount for anything for us. We were again on the southern edge of the storm. We got some sleet this morning, followed by a little snow - maybe a total of an inch or precipitation all together. Dreary all day long, though.
Caught up with my journal blogging this morning. I guess this hasn't become a habit yet.
"Cleaned" up the data base today and Ken printed all the Youth Camp names on paper so I can print the brochures tomorrow or Monday. We had a ream of bright green paper. There were 503 names but we didn't print the Goldfuss children. So, we had exactly enough paper. Now I'm wondering if I can print 500 double sided brochures without any mess-ups. I'm going to do it in small chunks so maybe I can do it.
I took some more eBay pictures and wrote a couple listings. Tried to get the backs off two more watches to change the batteries but can't do it. Another 1936 Elgin watch that I'm listing won't work. I'll list it anyway and hope to get rid of it.
Bought some small packing envelopes on eBay - 100 poly 6x9 from one seller (BIN) and 100 poly bubble 4x8 in an auction from another seller. Just looking for the best prices.
Finished reading Genesis this afternoon.
I put together a S.S. email list this evening and sent a note out to my S.S. parents to let them know what we're doing in S.S. I'd like to do this each week and set up a reminder in Outlook. I heard back from Becky Hrivnak and she liked the note. We'll see how the others like it. I sent it late in the evening this week; I'll aim for a Saturday morning post next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment