Awoke this morning to snow. The rain last night turned to snow about 6 a.m. and only continued until about 11:00. Westerville Schools were close. Northside was on a 90-minute delay. Weather was still bad then but it cleared up during the day so it wasn't bad at the end of the day. The roads were a mess this morning since they weren't able to pre-treat because of the rain. Below freezing all day.
 |
| No sitting on the porch swing today! |
 |
| All the rain made for a wet area in the low part of the back yard. (Also had some water in the basement.) |
What did I do today? Big question right now. I took pictures of all the Fisher Price toys that were M&M's so I can list them on eBay Monday when the fees are free. I also took care of several camp registrations. I made Anise Pan Rolls for the Hunters. We went over there for supper. Anjel made a pork roast in the crock pot and served it with rice and carrots. She had cake-cookies for dessert. Good meal. Then we played Wii. Actually found a couple new things on Resort that we'd not seen before - probably because we'd not played with 2 remotes. Had a lot of fun. Left about 11:30. Did our Wii Fit and play 9 holes of Frisbee Golf.
No comments:
Post a Comment