Monday, February 21, 2011

Presidents' Day 2011

Dreary day. Ken left at 10:45 for the church. Went with the teens to eat Chinese and play bowling. Mark said they had 86 there from Westerville, Morrow, Greencastle, Berean, etc. I made a Duncan Hines Spice cake and worked on eBay listings.

Got a not-so-nice note from the eBay buyer and she left negative feedback with a not-so-nice comment. Decided not to leave a comment at this time. With all my positives, I don't think this will hurt me. Her poor grammar and bad spelling show her for who she is.

Went out at 3:15 to buy frosting. Stopped at Wild Birds Unlimited because the squirrel baffle was in. But it wasn't really what I wanted so I didn't buy it. Did stop at Wendys and got a burger, fries, and Coke. Ken was home when I got back.

Rained all day. Turned slushy in the afternoon and to ice pellets just before sunset. Then it started snowing about 6:20 and it was snowing big flakes! Accumulated quickly.



Picked up Joshua for Bible class. Jason is in AZ for work and Elizabeth was sick so Melody couldn't come. Good class - again. Cars covered when we came out of class but it stopped snowing. Should be cold tomorrow and we could get some ice or snow. Wednesday it will warm up and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment