Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday, Feb. 11

Stripped the bed this morning and flipped the mattress.

Intended for it to be a day at home but Melody called before we ate our late breakfast and asked if I wanted to go to Costco. So after we ate, I went to Costco, JoAnn Fabrics (bought flannel to make Elizabeth a nightgown for Christmas next year), and Target.

By the time I got home it was time to make another meal so I broiled chuck patties and baked French fries. I was hoping to just sit and read for awhile after our early supper but Ken wanted me to get the medical page for the staff booklet updated. Not as easy as it might seem as we've made some changes over the past couple years. So, I worked on that for over an hour. By then, the dryer was buzzing for the last time and I took the laundry upstairs and remade the bed.

Played Wii Frisbee Golf  18 holes and set a new record of -17! Went up 173 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment