Went to the dentist this morning. Got a good report. Went to Meijer and then dropped the groceries off at home. Went on over to Kohls with my 30% off coupon. Found a pair of husky pants for one of the boys. They were $24.99 on clearance and I paid $3.21 for them. Then I went to Marcs and got some soil and 2 tomato plants. (I planted them later in the evening in the upside/down planter. Wow! That wasn't easy!) When I got home, I did a little work on the computer and then we went to Fazolis for supper.
It was spitting rain all day and very chilly. I don't think it even reached 50* today! (Ken turned the heat back on.)
I went through the old pictures and pulled some photos from Lewisburg and Russelville. I also got the Genealogy and Family History books out to take with to Kentucky.
Put 300 pictures into an album to take along... just in case anyone wants to see some pictures. If not, I've got them put together now. (They are the ones I got for free from Snapfish.)
Exercised 53 minutes until Ken got home from the softball game. I had planned to go along but he suggested I not go since it was so cold and wet. I was glad to stay home! When he got home, he got right into the shower to warm up.
No comments:
Post a Comment