Today I had nothing on my schedule and it was cold and rainy so I decided to do some more deep cleaning. My goal was to clean both guest bedrooms top to bottom. Then I began thinking about windows and washing curtains and added the office to the list of rooms to clean (and added another day to getting it done). So, after breakfast (or an early lunch) I got started in the pink bedroom. When Ken left to have lunch with Jason, I started to attack the office. I took all the books off the shelves and dusted, cleaned, removed, and rearranged. I got quite a bit done by the time Ken got home and so he sat there and went through some things with me. Then I moved back into the pink room. Worked about 4-1/2 hours before I stopped to make supper. After Ken left for the Session meeting, I finished up the office. Everything's sitting in the blue bedroom now waiting for me to attack it tomorrow. And I'm tired!
I did my Wii Fit exercise and then sat and read. Ken's not home yet and it's 11:45 and I think I'm going to head upstairs and go to bed. My back aches, my arms ache, and I can hardly think or keep my eyes open. So, until tomorrow...
Oh, I did use the dust mask all day long, too. But I still feel like I'm breathing dust...
No comments:
Post a Comment