Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Other Ornaments on our Tree

Over the past several years I have greatly pared down the number of ornaments on our tree. Now what I hang on the tree has sentimental value to us. It's still a full tree compared to others', but it's a tree full of memories. Here are some more pictures of our ornaments. These were taken when the tree was being taken down so some are just pictured laying on the furniture.

I have 6 of the large icicle ornaments and 50+ Victorian Christmas Tree Tinsel ornaments. The thin "tinsel" reminds me of our trees in the 60's.

I picked this up at a sale. I have always liked Holly Hobbie...

This was one of Mom's ornaments and came with a little book, "A Cup of Christmas Tea."

I enjoy sewing!

This is a Thomas Kinkade ornament that lights up if you hook it into the string of lights.

This was something we bought in 1999 - the Christmas we were "expectant grandparents."

Our name ornaments that I picked up on clearance over the years...

One of my ceramic projects

From Daddy's collection of clock ornaments. These remind me of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment