Monday, December 26, 2011

Some more of my favorite ornaments

Let's see if I can upload some more pictures I took earlier this month of ornaments on our tree...

This is just a Precious Moments ornament I picked up at a garage sale in the 80's. Liked the girl decorating the tree.

Pam and Gary picked this up in Hawaii for us.

I made several Busy Bear ornaments for the children whose Moms came to MUMS. These are 2 of them.

The year that I served on jury duty in December (1983?), I hand stitched about several like this from a kit.

This was one from a kit I found with Aunt Lou's things. Sewed them up (6) and gave 3 to Melody.

From my son!

This was on Pamela and Gary's Christmas card one year a LONG time ago. It's laser cut and I've kept it.

A sample of Barb Jeffords' painting. I bought this at an NCS craft fair.

Picked this up at Calico Cupboard in the late 70's, early 80's.

My 1992 ornament.

One of our first ornaments. I bought this delicate bell at Sears after Christmas in 1974 or 1975.

I have a set of 3 of these from Betty Allen. Put pictures of the family in them and hang them close to each other.

I've picked up several of the Gantz ornaments after Christmas several different years. They usually have our names left over...

No comments:

Post a Comment