It's amazing what a difference it makes to awaken to a sunny morning. (In fact, I got so motivated, that I forgot to take my Synthroid.) It's easy on a morning like this to start thinking about spring, wondering about my flower beds, and making plans to wash windows and curtains. Then I go outside to get the newspaper and am reminded that it is still winter - the last day of January. It's cold - just 17* at almost 10 in the morning! Brrr. Oh, well, we'll do what we can today and try to stay indoors. We've got a storm moving in (weather forecasts are "gloom and doom") with ice, rain, and snow as part of the forecast so we'll just enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.
Decided to do a little sewing since I knew there was fabric for culottes. Actually there was a pair of denim culottes cut out but not started for Melody (didn't finish them before camp last summer) and a pair of white culottes for me that were about half done. I thought I'd cut out the other two pairs but the fabric hadn't been washed so I threw those two pieces in the wash. Finished sewing the white culottes and cleaned things up.
After a shower and washing my hair, I read for awhile. Then we went to Steak Escape for supper. Read until it was time to leave for class.
Bought a TV stand on eBay for Suzanne Griffin. Won the auction and paid for it after class.
Bible class on the humanity of Christ. Good class with my favorite teacher! Ate a piece of Chocolate Chip pie. Bekah gave me the rest of the pie (2 pieces) to take home. Talked with the Garrets about the possibility of coming to Family Camp.
Home. No ice yet. Played Wii Fit (weight the same so I set a new goal for 1 month) and then Frisbee Golf. Cut out the repair pieces for Seth's plastic canvas crayon box.
No comments:
Post a Comment