Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Simple to memorize, but difficult to practice. You see, I'm one of those people who can pray about something and then continue to try to work it out on my own. I can mull it over in my mind for hours, trying to devise different scenarios and figuring out all sorts of ways that the situation could be worked out. Oh, it's not that I don't believe that the Lord is able to do anything and everything; it must be that I have to help him out.and lean not unto thine own understanding.
What I need to learn is to TRUST. Pray about a situation and then trust God for to work it out in His time and in His way. Then pray some more. Rest in the fact that God is in control. He can work things out so much better than I could possibly ever imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment